Friday, February 26, 2010

Do you have a business that you would like me to promote on my website?

Do you have a business that you would like me to promote on my website? If not please disregard this email...sorry to bug you.

 

You may or may not know that I have the #1 most visited Century 21 website in Kelowna and the #6th most visited Century 21 website in all of Canada! If you would like to capitalize on the free marketing read on!

 

I am putting together a ‘preferred services page’ and would love to help you advertise if I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what I need and how I need things to look:

 

(Your business name and contact info)

Century 21 Assurance Realty (

Kelowna)

Trever Florko, REALTOR®

Email: Trever.Florko@century21.ca
Visit my website:  www.florko.ca (make this a link if you know how)
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105

(A little blurb about your business)

I pride myself on being a no pressure sales person. I know from first hand experience how frustrating and annoying it can be to have a sales person who harasses you at every turn. That is why I make it my mandate to be as hands on (or hands off) as you need me to be. Your comfort level is very important to me the more at ease you feel with the buying or selling process the smoother things will go for everyone.

(If you would like to add a picture please send one along…please try to keep it small)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,

Trever

PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.


Trever Florko, REALTOR®
Century 21 Assurance Realty (Kelowna)
Visit my website:  www.florko.ca
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105

A skilled Realtor is an invaluable tool to help facilitate both the finding of the perfect home and the writing of a firm and binding contract. I pride myself on my services and communication skills and will work hard to make your home buying e xperience an enjoyable one. Negotiating a fair price for my clients is one of my strong suits and rest assured that if you employ me as your Realtor you will get the service you desire and deserve.

The information contained herein is confidential information and is intended for the use of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution or use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and immediately delete this email from your inbox. If you do not wish to receive emails from this address in the future, please reply to this email.
Thank you.

Posted via email from treverflorko's posterous

No comments: