Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What a wonderful testimonial!!!

It sure feels good to know you have helped:-)

On November 9th 2011, Mike Clansey and I started a new chapter in our book of life. "selling of house" We didn't realize just how emotionally hard it was going to be. However, we had THE two most AMAZING realtors with us through out the WHOLE process. They had to be the most honest, caring and hardest workers I have ever met. If you are ever in the market to either buy or sell a house in the Kelowna area, I HIGHLY suggest you call Jason Neumann and Trever Florko from Century 21. They were there for US 110 % ALL the time. No one will ever know what we went through to sell our house in Kelowna but the work these two men did was above and beyond! Easter weekend we had two offers and I am so happy to say that today, May 15th, 2012, the house is officially SOLD :)

Dependably yours

TREVER FLORKO - REALTOR®
Century 21 Assurance Realty Kelowna
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG

I know the value of a referral. Please trust me with yours.

No comments: