Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Which Photo Do You Think Will Get You More Showings?

In this market you better put your best foot forward when it comes to listing your home. There is a lot of competition out there and not quite enough buyers to go around. I always hire a professional photographer to take photos of my listings...the reasons are obvious and when you look at my pictures next to other agents pictures you can probably guess which agent is going to have better results getting buyers through the door.

Getmedia
OTHER AGENTS PHOTO 

Getmedia-1
MY PHOTO

If you are thinking of selling your home do yourself a favor. Call me today!

TREVER FLORKO - REALTOR®
The Welcome Home Team
Century 21 Assurance Realty Kelowna
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG

PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.

No comments: