Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another new client Testimonial! I swear I am not making these up!!!

Another new client Testimonial! I swear I am not making these up!!!
 
Hi Trever,
 
Thank you for your patience in helping us finally purchasing our home in Rutland.  You made negotiations painless for us; considering we live out of town.  We appreciate the information you found for us regarding the sump pump, central air conditioning etc.  Mostly we appreciated your honesty not to mention the many houses we dragged you through until we made up our minds and we love our house.  Its the perfect size, perfect area, culdesac for the kids and close to everything.  I must also add its not often a Realtor answers his phone at anytime or any day.  Thank you so much for doing that. 
 
We will definitely recommend you!
 
Bonnie and Alan

Trever Florko, REALTOR

Posted via email from treverflorko's posterous

No comments: