Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Client Testomonial

New Client Testomonial
 
Hi Trever,
 
Sorry it has taken me so long to write you to thank you for all you have done. I am sure you know I have had my hands full with the renovations!! I just wanted to thank you again for getting me such an amazing deal on my house. I really do believe that I would have paid at least $30,000 dollars more for this place if you had not been the shrewd negotiator! Thanks too for finding this place for me. All in all this was the smoothest real estate transaction I have ever encountered and I truly feel that was because of your hard work. Thank you so much and I will be sending all my family your way in the future!
 
G.B. (Aug.-8-10)

Trever Florko, REALTOR Century 21 Assurance Realty (Kelowna) Cell: (250) 859-5990 Office: (250) 869-0101 Fax: (250) 869-0105 Visit my website: www.florko.ca

Posted via email from treverflorko's posterous

No comments: