Monday, February 28, 2011

Another Great Client Testimonial!!

Having had several bad expierences with realtors, I was very skeptical when a friend of mine suggested Trevor to me. After meeting him and having him be really non-pressuring I figured I'd give him a try.

I gave only the most vauge in required details (3 bedrooms, between ellison and westbank and it had to be detached) by the time I got home from work he had already sent me roughly 80 listings that fit that description. I then gave him more details. He has set up automated email listing for anything that gets posted to MLS that fits my criteria. 

He is well kept, polite, professional and very accomodating. I would and have already recommended Trevor to people I know who are looking to sell or buy.

He has given me a new hope for real estate agents.


Trever Florko, REALTOR
Century 21 Assurance Realty (Kelowna)
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my website: www.florko.ca

PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.

Posted via email from treverflorko's posterous

No comments: