Sunday, February 27, 2011

I love going to stores and having them say "I'm sorry but we can not sell you that item" because (insert reason here)

This has happened to me two times this week! Once it Starbucks because the person did not know how to ring a bottle of syrup in. Then it happened again at sears because the did not want to sell me the item on the floor even though I wanted to pay full price! What's the point of keeping the one on the floor if nobody can buy it anyhow!!! I would kill my staff if the did not make the sale!....just saying

Sent on the go from my iPhone
Trever Florko, REALTOR Century 21 Assurance Realty (Kelowna) Cell: (250) 859-5990 Office: (250) 869-0101 Fax: (250) 869-0105 Visit my website: www.florko.ca

Posted via email from treverflorko's posterous

No comments: