Friday, October 19, 2012

Have a Look at the Century 21 Kelowna Digital Listing Display Wall located at Orchard Park Mall

We will market your home at the Century 21 ‘digital listing display’ which is prominently displayed at Orchard Park Mall. There are over four million shoppers who walk the halls at the mall and they are in the mood to shop! We know that today's home shopper is very technologically proficient. They are always searching for more and more info on a property. The days of flipping through outdated 'listing binders' is over. We will market your home with a minimum of 21 high resolution photos which will showcase all the features your home has to brag about.

Mall_wall_new_pic

If you are looking to sell your home give me a call today:

The Welcome Home Team
Century 21 Assurance Realty Kelowna
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG

No comments: