Monday, October 29, 2012

I love client testimonials!

Pat-on-the-back-panoramic_1722

"We really enjoyed working with you as our realtor.  For me, it was important to have someone we trusted to walk us through the process who also had trusted contacts in other areas related to the home buying experience - legal, inspection, and mortgage.  Subject removal can be hectic and you saved us a lot of time and hassle by presenting us with a checklist, people to help, and keeping us honest! Cheers - from one "genuine" sales guy to another!"

Steve S.
(Oct 29, 2012)

If you need to buy or sell some real estate you know who to call:-)

The Welcome Home Team
Century 21 Assurance Realty Kelowna
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG

PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.

No comments: