Friday, November 27, 2009

Another New Client Testimonial

Hi Buddy,

 

I wanted to say thanks for finding me the perfect home and for doing so quickly! You weren’t kidding when you said “this is the one for you!” As soon as I walked in I knew that the place fit the bill. You were pretty freaking amazing when it came to negotiations as well…big huge thanks for that too. You said “no no no…don’t settle for that…lets try for one more thousand!” I’m glad we did! Now we have some cash for a nice house warming party!!! You are of course coming!

PS. I know we hit a few hairy moments before completion…thanks for keeping me posted on things…it freaked me out a little but like you said “every deal has its turbulence. I will steer us through this…just stay calm.” You landed the deal like a pro…thanks so much and see you at the party!!

 

Morgan E. (Nov. 2009)

Posted via email from treverflorko's posterous

No comments: