Thursday, November 26, 2009

Not all coffees are created equal

Well as much as it pains me to say it I am sitting in a blends...I walked right by a starbucks to get here too...I have decided that I no longer enjoy the starbucks in downtown Kelowna. Due to lack of atmosphere and a staff that is slipping that starbucks is no longer a destination for me...wow. And I have a starbucks visa so coming to blends means paying for my drink! Better music. Better lighting. Better views. Better seating. Better atmosphere. Better staff (we will see). Free wifi. Could this be a new hangout? Again we will see...funny part is they screwed up my drink...lol...maybe it's just Kelowna!!!!


Trever Florko
(250) 859-5990
Trever.Florko@century21.ca
Sent from my iPod

Posted via email from treverflorko's posterous

No comments: