Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New and Better Real Estate Marketing! QR & Street Text

My partner and I, in an effort to make our listings stand out from the crowd and provide more information to prospective buyers, have re designed our Condo sliders! As you can see there are numerous ways for the buyers and passers by to get INSTANT information on the units we have for sale! 

Img_0263

Buyers can:
-Scan the QR Code with their smart phone and have listing info sent directly to their mobile device!
-Text the STREET TEXT number from their cell phone and have listing info sent directly to their cell!
-GOOGLE  the personally created URL (eg: www.123MapleStreet.com) and see info on their smart phone/IPad/Tablet/Computer!
-Or the good old fashioned phone call!

Img_0262

Trever

Always working smarter AND harder for you!

TREVER FLORKO - Realtor
Century 21 Assurance Realty (Kelowna)
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG


PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.


Posted via email from Trever Florko’s Posterous

No comments: