Saturday, January 21, 2012

Buy or sell with Century 21 and receive the use of our moving truck at no cost.

We will provide a complimentary moving truck to assist you in moving out of your old house and into your new home. Whether a Buyer or a Seller this is just one more service we are proud to offer our clients.

Van_photo

Call me today to set up a meeting and we can discuss how we are going to work together towards buying or selling a property.

TREVER FLORKO - Realtor
Century 21 Assurance Realty Kelowna
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG

PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.

(This truck is for local use only and must be returned with a full tank of gas. Other then those stipulations enjoy!)

No comments: