Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Does Size Matter? Well in this case it may.

So I have the largest sign on the block….and out of nearly 20 listed homes I have the only sale in the last 8 months on the street! Now honestly I can not say that the home sold due to the large sign, which is also reflective by the way. However what I can say is that I could very well be due to my creativity. In this market where sales are few and far between you need to have a REALTOR® who is on their game and doing everything possible to sell there listings…."stand out or lay down" is the name of the game now. Congrats to me and my sellers!! Call me today if you are looking to sell your home!
Dsc00399

TREVER FLORKO - Realtor
Century 21 Assurance Realty Kelowna
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG

PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.

No comments: