Friday, June 8, 2012

Issues which often arise in a home inspection which may cause you trouble #3

Aluminum Wiring - Another major concern with Insurance Companies and most common in homes built in the 1970's early 1980's.  Most insurers now require an electrical inspection, some before committing to coverage.  Some insurance companies will agree to binding coverage subject to an electrical inspection being completed by a qualified licensed electrician within 60 days, and all recommendations complied with.  Insurance companies suggest having an inspection completed making the sale/purchase of the property much easier.  I have attached information that you will find useful.

Ar13077680671239


If your thinking of buying or selling call me today:

Century 21 Assurance Realty Kelowna
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG

I know the value of a referral. Please trust me with yours.

Aluminum Wiring.pdf Download this file

No comments: