Thursday, June 14, 2012

**NEW LISTING** Peachland B&B, 3 Suites! AMAZING lake views!!

To view 21 high definition professional photos please visit: www.peachlandhome.com

6471 Vernon Avenue,
Peachland, BC,  V1Y 9K8

$725,000

Best views of Lake Okanagan you can find in Peachland!

Wow...I don't even know where to start with this property...SO much to say! Some of the best views of Lake Okanagan you can find in Peachland! With views stretching from Kelowna to past Naramata you can see the Lake from almost every room! With 2 suites this home is perfectly set up for a B&B. Simply put there are too many features and upgrades to mention them all. The home boasts multiple sets of appliances. A full, 6 piece spa with heated tile floors and sauna. Multiple decks and patios. Great large and private yard. 2 H2O tanks. 2 forced air furnaces and AC units. Massive rear decks for enjoying the stellar views. The possibilities are endless with this home! B&B, wellness center, investment property, rental suites, multi family home and so on...bring your imagination and make this house your own!

To view 21 high definition professional photos please visit: www.peachlandhome.com

To set up on appointment to view this listing or any other please contact me at:


TREVER FLORKO - REALTOR®
Century 21 Assurance Realty Kelowna
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG

I know the value of a referral. Please trust me with yours.

No comments: