Wednesday, June 13, 2012

**NEW LISTING** 4bed, 3bath no step rancher on a .24 acre corner lot

To view 21 high definition professional photos please visit: http://www.735TartanRoad.com

735 Tartan Road
Kelowna, BC
V1X 3L5

$389,000

This 4bed, 3bath no step rancher on a .24 acre corner lot is here and waiting for your personal touches! Very spacious open plan with formal dinning area and 3 sided fireplace. This home has been nearly fully updated inside and out! Some updates include: Hardwood floors. Kitchen cabinets. Main living space has been fully opened up. Covered deck. HardiePlank siding. Newer roof, hot water tank, furnace and heat pump for energy efficient heating and cooling. The very large, private yard is ready for your green thumbs and Okanagan parties! Centrally located and walking distance to shopping, schools and parks and a short trip to everything else: beaches, lakes, skiing, airport and more! Move in ready! For more info and to view more photos visit http://www.735TartanRoad.com 

To set up on appointment to view this listing or any other please contact me at:

TREVER FLORKO - REALTOR®
Century 21 Assurance Realty Kelowna
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG

I know the value of a referral. Please trust me with yours.

No comments: