Friday, January 18, 2013

Century 21 Assurance Centurion Award Winner!

Wow! Guess who won Centurion® again!? 2012 winner:-)

Centurion

Thanks very much to all my clients, family and friends who supported me in 2012 and who continue to support me throughout my career in real estate. I am honored to know you and to have earned your trust and friendship. Thank you for making this tremendous accolade possible:-)

I am always here to help you, your friends and family in an real estate matters...thanks in advance for thinking of me:-)

Have a prosperous 2013 and I hope to be making this announcement again at the same time next year!

If you are looking for award winning real estate service contact me today!

TREVER FLORKO - REALTOR®
The Welcome Home Team
Century 21 Assurance Realty Kelowna
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG

PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.

No comments: