Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sold Another Listing:-)

I LOVE putting SOLD signs on my listings!!!

Screen_shot_2013-01-24_at_5

Just firmed up another listing sale! Now here are two things to keep in mind if you are a seller or if you are thinking of selling:

1. If you think trying to sell in the Winter is a bad idea, think again! I have sold roughly 10 homes so far during these 'difficult to sell in, Winter months.' There are always buyers out there and the buyers in the winter are way more motivated to purchase then the majority of 'fair weather' purchasers. Think about it like this: would you like to drive around looking at properties if you weren't serious? Of course not! So the showings may be less frequent but buyers are much more serious.

2. Price adjustments are important. If you are not getting the showing activity we feel the home should be getting a price adjustment is a good idea. Even a little one, simply to let the buyers know you are motivated to sell and to possibly shake a potential buyer off the fence. I had a few sellers make slight adjustments in the first week of January and out of those few homes two are now officially sold! 

If you would like to sell your home, or know someone who does please let me know:

TREVER FLORKO - REALTOR®
The Welcome Home Team
Century 21 Assurance Realty Kelowna
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG

PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.

No comments: