Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Bit About Me

I was born in Burnaby & grew up in the Lower Mainland (aka Vancouver), as did my family for generations. In a typical West Coast fashion, I met my wife at Starbucks where I was a barista. We have been together now for more than ten years. In 2004 we moved to London, Ontario so my wife could pursue a law degree at Western. It was at this time that I decided that real estate would be an ideal career for me.

I love my own home & interior design is one of my abiding interests. When I was a child I loved the excitement of moving to a new house. I vividly remember dreaming of owning my first home. I hope to make the home buying experience fun for others and I try hard to achieve this goal.

After our 2 years in London, Ontario, my wife & I chose Kelowna without hesitation. Life is good here and opportunities for adventure abound.

No comments: