Saturday, June 11, 2011

Easter Seals 24 hour relay!

Sending special needs and disabled kids to summer camp!

Photo1

This is my view while running laps for a great cause! Easter seals sending special needs kids to Summer camp at camp Winfield! Century 21 assurance realty kelowna has been the biggest money sponsor of easter seals in kelowna for over 5 years! This is my fourth fifth Easter Seals 24 hour Relay at the apple bowl in kelowna and it is a super fun event fir everyone! .... And of course it's all for a great cause!!!

Sent on the go from nh iPhone
TREVER FLORKO - Realtor
Century 21 Assurance Realty (Kelowna)
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITEm nyjyyy
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG
Download my free BC REAL ESTATE LOCATOR iPhone/iPad application.

No comments: