Tuesday, June 14, 2011

NEW PRICE!! This Home is STEPS to the BEACH and only 75K!!!!

2 Minute walk to the BEACH!!!

To View 21 High Quality Pictures Please visit http://www.261SandyBeachResort.com

This 3 bedroom 1128sqf mobile is just steps to the beach in fact it is only a 2 minute walk to the lake! Enjoy the Okanagan lifestyle on the extra large deck or entertain guests in the updated and open concept Kitchen. This mobile boasts large bedrooms, a huge yard, AC wall units, stainless steel appliances, built in stove and oven, a wood burning stove and a great 16x14 foot shop! Call today to set up a viewing!

TREVER FLORKO - Realtor
Century 21 Assurance Realty (Kelowna)
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK

Follow my BLOG
Download my free BC REAL ESTATE LOCATOR iPhone/iPad application.

PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.


No comments: