Friday, June 24, 2011

I just turned over keys to some very happy buyers! Welcome to Peachland!!

Welcome to the Sunny Okanagan!!! I just turned over keys to some very happy buyers! Welcome to Peachland!! They are thrilled at their new home and the super price they got it for! I love my job!!!
Beach_2
Top floor condo, SEMI-WATERFRONT complex "Lakeshore Gardens" lakeviews from the deck, vaulted ceiling, gourmet kitchen with maple cabinets & granite counters, gas F/P, 2 bdrms, 2 baths 1187 sq ft 2 decks with SW exposure, laminate floors, nice layout, laundry room, large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and french door to the deck, a private 2 nd deck off the other bedroom, the complex has an outdoor pool & hot tub, gym, 2 guest suites, beautiful landscaping, secured entry & parking, storage locker

Beach

TREVER FLORKO - Realtor
Century 21 Assurance Realty (Kelowna)
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG

PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.

No comments: