Saturday, June 4, 2011

What a fantastic review of my new real estate app! If you are looking to buy you gotta check this out!

Thanks to Canadian Real Estate Listings - Social Media Marketing For Realtors - for writing such a great blog post about our new app!
The-bc-real-estate-locator-app

What a great review of my BC REAL ESTATE LOCATOR iPhone/iPad application!! It is really nice to see that someone took to time to test our BC REAL ESTATE LOCATOR app and write a nice blog post and review about it! We are really proud of this app and we have seen first hand how it can make searching for real estate in British Columbia super easy and fun for buyers. Please have a look at this independent review (The BC Real Estate Locator App For iPhone & iPad) and/or try the app yourself! Simply click this link BC REAL ESTATE LOCATOR and download the free app to your mobile device...then start searching!


TREVER FLORKO - Realtor
Century 21 Assurance Realty (Kelowna)
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG
Download my free BC REAL ESTATE LOCATOR iPhone/iPad application.

PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.

No comments: