Saturday, April 16, 2011

Motorbikes and Real Estate...Two of my Favourite Things! Wanna Ride Around and look for your New Home?!


My 2009 Suzuki GSXR750 (Gixxer)


Motorbikes and Real Estate...Two of my Favourite Things! Wanna Ride around and look at homes?!

Spring is in the air and I am sure you have seen them...Motorbikes. Motorbikes on the road zipping in and out of traffic and whizzing by you. Or the Motorbikes that are just out for the leisurely ride. Either way TONS OF FUN!


So here is what I am thinking. I love my bike and I love my job as a Realtor in Kelowna. Why not put the two together? I have done this in the past and it is a lot of fun! There are a lot of bikers out there who are looking to buy Real Estate...I know it. If you want to go shopping for a new home and you want to do it in the Kelowna Summer sunshine on your bike...CALL ME! I love riding and I love looking at properties. Lets saddle up and ride from house to house! Why not!?


Give me a call or send me an email.
Send me a list of what you are looking for in a home I will get the search started. Things like price range, area, number of bedrooms/bathrooms, age of home, suite(y/n), view(y/n), and basically anything else that would be important to you in a home would help me out immensely.


I am often made aware of homes that are not yet listed or are soon going to be listed for sale a few days before they hit MLS so I can alert you to any deals before the rest of the crowd of buyers are even aware of them…I also hear of deals from many other sources and if they make sense for you I will pass them on.


We can then get a list of homes together and put them on the ‘tour.’ We know it will not take long to get from one house to the next;-) I think this is a super idea and I look forward to working with my fellow BIKERS out there!

TREVER FLORKO - Realtor
Century 21 Assurance Realty (Kelowna)
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG


PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.

No comments: