Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Why is Trever Florko the right Kelowna Realtor for the job?

I have been a Realtor in the sunny Okanagan Valley for over 5 years now. I am not a new agent and my years of experience along with the over 20 million dollars worth of Real Estate transactions that I have presided over have taught me well. Please read some of my client testimonials to see how I have positively effected the lives of many of my past clients!


Now an experienced agent may come at a cost. I hear this all the time..."I don't want an agent who is stuck in their outdated way of doing things." or "I don't want an agent that treats their job like a hobby or me like a paycheck." Well I don't blame you nobody does. I pride myself on staying AHEAD of the curve when it comes to the latest technologies. Things like: QR, Tweeting, Blogging, Face-booking and of course the thousands of real estate related sights out there...I do that! Ipad, Iphone, texting, digital signatures...I do that! In fact I am the first AND ONLY agent in the Okanagan with my own Smart Phone Ap! That's right I am that techy Realtor who is all over the latest and greatest stuff out there...and why is that? Because my job is to do the best job possible for my clients; Buyers and Sellers alike. I do what it takes to make the difference. Time is money for you and me..I know that and appreciate you, your time and your money and I want to keep more of that money in your pocket!


I don't treat my clients like a paycheck...sounds salesman’y doesn't it? Well I can't help that but the statement 'I don't treat my clients like a paycheck' is true. How can I prove that to you? I guess you can read my testimonials...but then you will probably think "he just wrote these himself I bet" (you would be wrong but I can’t prove that to you unless I give you the peoples phone numbers can I?) So how can I prove it? Well I guess the only way I can think of is to say that my business is BOOMING! In this market of falling prices, falling sales and falling Realtors I am striving. I am selling my listings and keeping my clients happy. Treating my clients like business partners and friends have kept them coming back and even had many of them pay me the ultimate compliment...sending me their friends and family as clients!


Anyhow I can go on and on about myself but the important question for me is 'who are you and how can I help you?' Please explore this website and when you feel that I can be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me...I mean I have all these great technologies and skills to put to use so why not put them to work for you?!


TREVER FLORKO - Realtor
Century 21 Assurance Realty (Kelowna)
Cell: (250) 859-5990
Office: (250) 869-0101
Fax: (250) 869-0105
Visit my WEBSITE
Follow me on TWITTER
Follow/LIKE me on FACEBOOK
Follow my BLOG


PS. Your referrals to friends and family are always greatly appreciated and rewarded.

Posted via email from Trever Florko’s Posterous

No comments: